Product Marketing Engineer
Curity is looking for a Product Marketing Engineer(PME) that will be the link between the development and marketing teams.
Curity is the leading provider of API-driven identity management and our PME will ensure that the technical marketing material, on the Curity website, the developer portal and other channels such as https://oauth.tools has relevant content for different audiences, such as architects, developers, DevOps, product owners and managers.
We are seeking individuals that have experience of working with IT-security, within identity and access management and API management. Our customers are using the Curity Identity Server to provide a security and identity platform for the digital services they offer their users.
In your role you will be evangelizing the Curity technology and architecture, which involves setting up integrations between the Curity product and other products, services and open source software, creating examples and demos on how a state-of-the-art API security platform can secure access to sensitive data.
In your role you will also act as the technical interface between product management, product development and the professional services team towards the marketing team and aid the technical writers in their content creation.
Who you Are
- You have a developer background, preferably in Java and Linux environment, with a strong interest to learn new languages and frameworks as needed
- Experience of areas such as OAuth 2, OpenID Connect, SAML, LDAP, SSO, SCIM, PKI and certificates
- Good understanding of non-IAM-related aspects of information security
- Ability to clearly communicate complex topics to technical audiences
- You have ambitious ideas and want to share them with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Eager and fast to learn from others, books, courses, and other sources