You’ve worked hard for many years to gain a broad range of skills. Your self-driven nature, coupled with your curiosity, has landed you in various roles. As a result, people find it hard to pin a label on you. Some call you a “full-stack developer,” others say you’re a “DevOps engineer.” You just think of yourself as someone who enjoys tinkering, coding, teaching, and helping.
Not long ago, your pursuit to know a little about all parts of the system you were working on brought you to a new challenge — security. You had dabbled in it before, but this problem required you to go a bit deeper. You learned the basics of OAuth and wondered why people think it’s so hard. As you applied your new learning and overcame the problem at hand, you saw that there was much more to it. Tantalized by the possibilities, you began to crave a new job that would allow you to use your general programming and development knowledge within the domain of security. In this role, you will have that opportunity!
We are seeking someone like yourself that can span a range of areas. Limited only by your ambition and the amount of time in a day, you will have the chance to:
- Learn new programming languages and create samples in those languages for existing and prospective customers
- Update the company Website with cool new features and integrate it with other systems
- Deploy infrastructure running on Kubernetes
- Present at conferences and webinars
- Train customers, partners, and prospects in the field of OAuth and our product, in particular
- Write articles and blog posts, from time to time
- Help prospects and customers over Slack with quick little questions they have or jump on a call with them
- Throw together scripts that help you and your teammates accomplish their work
To be successful at this, you will need:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science (CS) or software engineering or comparable
- To be fluent in various programming languages
- Linux, macOS, Docker, and K8S know-how
- Web development skills
- Awareness of at least the basics of OAuth
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- To be self-driven
- A positive, can-do attitude
If, after reading all of this, it sounds like a fun place to work, please apply. We’d love to have you onboard!