Software Engineer Full Stack Developer
At Curity, you will work in a team of talented developers, engineers, and industry experts to solve complex identity problems. And we're just getting started. Join us as we grow, expand internationally and continue to tackle identity and digital security challenges, one innovative solution at a time. We enjoy learning from each other, support each other and not being afraid to take on grand challenges.
Curity Identity Server is the world's most powerful OAuth and OpenID Connect Server; it is used for logging in and securing millions of users' access to web and mobile apps over APIs and microservices. It is built upon open standards and designed for development and operations. We enjoy the trust of large organizations in financial services, telecom, retail, energy and government services with operations across many countries that have chosen Curity for their enterprise grade API security needs.
What you will do
You will be part of the core team and together we develop our state of the art OAuth and OpenID Connect server for the next generation security systems. We also want you to manage our environments and to ensure our product is easily used in cloud-native environments. You will take part in running, building and maintaining the CI/CD infrastructure, tools, websites and working together with our core developers for container-based deployments of the Curity product running in our customers' environments. You will also build strong and high performing web-based interfaces and applications. You will contribute to our platforms, APIs and libraries.
More about you
You are a Core Developer with 7-10 years of work experience of development in production class code projects. You have worked in agile development projects before. You are a self-starter, an excellent team-player, creative and not afraid to teach yourself new technologies.
The skills we believe you need to have
- Deep understanding of Mobile App development
- Knowledge and experience of the Curity Identity Server product
- Knowledge of server and deployment technologies such as Linux, Jenkins, Go-CD, Git, Bitbucket and Jira
- Experience in continuous integration/deployment CI/CD
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Urdu both regarding technical and non-technical subjects.
It's also nice if you have
- A good understanding of OAuth 2, OpenID Connect, SAML, WS-Trust, WS-Federation, SCIM, PKI, certificates
- A good understanding of non-IAM-related aspects of information security
Welcome to join us on our journey!