Curity is looking for a senior test QA engineer that will join our growing team of testing and QA experts to aid in the quality of our product deliveries.
Curity provides unified security solutions for digital services through the Curity Identity Server, which is used for logging in and securing millions of users’ access to web and mobile applications over APIs and microservices. The company was established in 2015 and we are now about 40 employees. Curity is located in central Stockholm and we are expanding. We would love for you to join us on this journey.
At Curity, you will work with a group of excellent technically skilled, social and friendly people. You have the opportunity to influence and shape the position and your skills, experiences and ideas will be of great importance to us. Together with our development and testing teams, you will design and improve our QA test environment. Your contributions will make a difference. We encourage a climate of open discussions where the best idea always prevails.
- Collaborate closely with engineers, product owners and stakeholders to continuously improve the quality of the product
- Establish more automated QA test suites together with the development team
- Find bugs and problems in the product and test it beyond our automated test suite in order to ensure the quality of our software product
- Develop new procedures of testing, performance testing the product, running operational tests, lifecycle tests of upgrades and downgrades
- Perform functional, regression, and system integration testing
- Proactively seek continuous improvements in test coverage, execution, and automation
- Work on manual QA tasks during the release cycle
We think you have around 5 years of working experience with QA of software products, as well as experience in testing web applications and in test automation. Preferably you have testing experience from both a product and from the customer perspective.
It is important to have a deep understanding of software testing principles and lifecycles, including provisioning, deployment, capacity planning, release management. You have a general understanding of product software development.
As for the technical background, you have programming/scripting skills, for example in languages and technologies such as Groovy, Java, Bash, and Python. You consider yourself an expert in Linux and have worked with Docker. Testing tools you have worked with could be: Selenium, Gatling, JMeter, Spock, etc.
You have a Computer Science degree or equivalent and your English is excellent, both verbally and in writing.
As a person, you are an open-minded creative team player. You enjoy taking responsibility, and you also have a flexible mindset and are willing to share your ideas. We want you to be curious, challenge us and give your input!