We are a fast-growing B2B, technology company delivering identity management for APIs, apps and websites. Our product, the Curity Identity Server, helps millions of users log in securely to apps and websites every day. We’re a diverse group of people but we share one passion: helping our customers tackle identity and digital security challenges and, thus, making the Internet safer. We are expanding globally and looking for a motivated candidate to join our growing marketing team.
About the Role
Curity is seeking a Marketing & Communications Specialist to help spread the word about Curity, boost brand awareness, and contribute to the company’s growth. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with an endless supply of ideas to boost Curity's brand visibility and engagement. A background in the technology sector is a must as our product is complex. You will need to “translate” what our technical teams want to communicate around new features into messages and content that is understandable with clear business value.
As a hands-on contributor, you will manage marketing and communications initiatives, lead campaigns, create content, and implement communication strategies. You will also collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, including executive leadership, sales teams, and product marketing engineers to ensure consistent messaging and alignment with Curity's brand positioning and values. If you have a proven track record of integrating storytelling and marketing to create campaigns that attract new customers and build brands, then this is the role for you!
We're a distributed team looking for the best talent in Europe and the US. To us, remote work means flexibility and having diverse, global teams. The hiring manager will be able to give you a clear idea of the collaborative hours.
- Build and amplify the brand voice of Curity in the North American region
- Collaborate internally with product teams and creatives on marketing initiatives
- Create content to support, define, and drive the company's vision
- Consult with the leadership team on regional strategies that are influenced by the sectors we focus on
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to brainstorm new content concepts to ensure alignment across all marketing channels
- Develop and manage relationships with external partners, such as influencers, publishers, and local partners to expand our reach and drive engagement
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience creating marketing and communications engagement strategies in a software development/IT services environment
- Ability to create compelling content and adapt messaging for different audiences
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Content creation and marketing (including reports, whitepapers, blogs, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- A roll-up-your-sleeves and get things done attitude
- Other forms of engagement, including events, podcasts, etc.
- A degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field