We are a fast-growing B2B technology company, our product, the Curity Identity Server helps millions of users log in securely to apps and websites every day. We’re a diverse group of individuals but we share one passion, helping our customers tackle identity and digital security challenges and thus making the Internet safer. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our journey as part of the expanding Marketing team.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work with digital channels to generate traffic to the website and quality leads for our sales team by developing strategic and optimized campaigns using a variety of tools such as paid and organic search.
You will work both the strategy and hands-on execution. We expect you to measure, analyze and develop the campaign effectiveness and continuously strive to improve and increase the impact of digital campaigns on our business goals. You will create reports and ways for us to deliver the best campaigns. Your personal characteristics will include curiosity, proactivity, plus a structured and results-focused way of working.
You will be working closely with our social media expert to coordinate and maximize campaign effectiveness. Experience in managing campaigns using marketing automation tools is a bonus.
- Ownership of Search Engine Marketing, Display Ads, and SEO.
- Be creative, data-driven, and strategic, helping to take our digital marketing to the next level.
- Reporting on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are running smoothly.
As you apply, the things we’ll be looking for include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in developing and implementing both SEO and SEM strategy in fast-growing technology companies and in following best practices to ensure content is optimized and ranks on search engines.
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- You have analytical skills and an appetite for technical subjects.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication.