Curity is looking for a Technical Writer to join our team and help us create outstanding content that educates and guides our global community of users to success. The technical writer is the team member responsible for writing engaging content and communicate in a clear and friendly manner.
Curity is the leading provider of API-driven identity management and we publish technical marketing material, on the Curity website, the developer portal and other channels to ensure relevant content for different audiences, for architects, developers, DevOps, product owners and managers.
In your role, you will be writing articles, guides, white papers, tutorials, and other graphical content, such as videos and animations in order to market and explain the value of our product and technology.
In your role you will be part of the marketing team, working closely with our technical evangelists that carries the domain knowledge, with our web developers and with product management.
As a technical writer you have a passion for writing and an ability to simplify and explain complex processes.
Who you Are
- Experience of working with Markdown, HTML, CSS or similar markup languages
- Excellent writing and digital content development skills
- Ability to clearly communicate complex topics to technical audiences
- You have ambitious ideas and want to share them with others
- Desire to work in the security industry and be one of the "good guys"
- Development experience and experience from IT-security is a plus