The Solutions Architect is a key member of our customer facing team. The job includes working closely with customers and partners to architect and develop solutions for our customers' unique problems using the Curity Identity Server.
What you’ll do
The work will be performed both on-site at customer premises, as well as from the Curity office. You are solutions focused and creative, being able to quickly related to the problem described and presenting solutions on the fly, is one of the most important aspects of the Solution Architects day.
Who You Are
- Mastery of SAML, OAuth 2, OpenID Connect, WS-Trust, WS-Federation, SCIM, PKI, certificates
- Very good understanding of OpenID, OAuth 1, XACML, LDAP, Active Directory, WS-Security and cryptography
- Good understanding of non-IAM-related aspects of information security
- Software development experience that encompassed the entire SDLC
- Mastery of at least two programming languages (preferably Java and Python)
- Leadership and management of a team of professional software engineers
- Numerous customer interactions where candidate was in a selling and advising role
- Creation and development of proofs of concepts that were demonstrated to customers and stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English and preferably also in Swedish)
- Numerous public speaking engagements at events and conferences which demonstrated thought leadership and innovative thinking