We are growing quickly and extending our Stockholm team with a Finance Assistant.
Curity is a tech company, and the leading provider of API-driven identity management. Curity has large clients within industries such as telecom, retail, financial services, energy and government services. It’s an exciting role with a lot of responsibility and great development opportunities, you will be a key player in the organization’s continued growth.
About the role
You will handle financial and administrative tasks, working closely with- and reporting to the CFO.
This is an administrative/coordination role that will start off as quite broad but will develop to become more focused on financial duties. include posting payments, salary administration, account handling, monthly reports and assisting in the monthly closing process.
It’s important for this role to ensure all tasks are carried out correctly and in line with rules, regulations and deadlines.
The role will also include administrative duties such as purchasing, bookings (e.g. trips, conferences) and organizing different staff activities.
Who you are
- Experience of working in financial or other administrative roles.
- Have a secondary school education in Economics, or equivalent.
- You are detail oriented, punctual and have good communication skills.
- Able to drive assignments independently, actively support the business and to self-manage priorities.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
Start: As soon as possible
Are you ready for the next step in your career and looking for an opportunity to develop? The selection process is continuous so submit your application as soon as possible.